Mobile, Secure, Cloud-Based Medical Speech Recognition…
…for Clinicians on the GO!
100% Secure Mobile Interoperability for OpenEMR – Anytime, Anywhere!
It’s now possible to take the tools you’ve come to rely on every day from your OpenEMR system, and access its full capabilities through MedMaster Mobility on the iPad®. Benefit include fast, accurate, speech recognition, powered by Nuance Healthcare, for entry of physician documentation including history of present illness, review of systems, physical exams, progress notes, and more.
Harness the Power
- Everything is included, no surprises.
- Physician-friendly, intuitive and informative.
- Familiar Apple user interface.
- Free updates and upgrades.
- Computerized Physician Order Entry
- Easily manage your lab orders
- No need to learn numerous user interfaces, commands, or navigation
- e-prescribing (e-Rx) using electronic transmission service to pharmacies along with checking of drug interactions
- Effortlessly share lab or test results, ER visits, medications, allergies, progress notes, and more, and in real time with other healthcare professionals
Speak at Your Own Pace
- Speak naturally without having to wait for recognized text to appear on screen or navigation commands to be recognized using SpeakAhead™ technology.
Clinical Language Understanding
- CLU captures the uniqueness of each patient encounter and documents the clinical decision-making process.
- CLU analyzes free text dictation, and then tags the most important clinical data elements.
- Streamline EHR/EMR population from the narrative by automatically extracting clinical facts from dictation and then placing that data into appropriate fields.
HIPAA-Compliant Speech Recognition
- Speech-related data is communicated over 256-bit encryption channels to ensure end-to-end security
Voice Navigation and Commands
- Navigate and make corrections using your voice or control audio capture and text corrections using familiar gestures on mobile devices.
3X Faster Than Typing
- Most physicians speak over 120 wpm, but type less than 40 wpm. Speech recognition lets you document while on the go in 1/3 the time.
ABOUT NUANCE HEALTHCARE
Nuance Healthcare, a division of Nuance Communications, is the market leader in creating clinical understanding solutions that drive smart, efficient decisions across healthcare. As the largest clinical documentation provider in the U.S., Nuance provides solutions and services that improve the entire clinical documentation process—from capture of the complete patient record to clinical documentation improvement, coding, compliance and appropriate reimbursement. More than 450,000 physicians and 10,000 healthcare facilities worldwide leverage Nuance’s award-winning voice-enabled clinical documentation and analytics solutions to support the physician in any clinical workflow on any device.
For more information about cloud-based medical speech recognition powered by Nuance Healthcare, please visit www.poweredbynuancehealthcare.com.
Apple and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Nuance, the Nuance logo and SpeakAhead are registered trademarks of Nuance Communications, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Product names are registered trademarks of their respective companies.