“Master Mobile Products” or “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to Master Mobile Products, LLC. “You” or “your” refers to the person or entity that is the customer/end user of record. In order to receive a $300.00 Apple Store Gift Card that you may redeem toward the purchase of an iPad Air or iPad mini of your choice at any domestic Apple Retail Store, you must accept all of the terms of this legal Agreement between you and us.
By accepting this Agreement, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. If you agree on behalf of a company or organization, you represent that you are authorized to do so and where the context requires, “you” may also mean that company or organization. You also represent that you have heretofore purchased an appropriate License from Medical Information Integration, Inc.. an official representative of Master Mobile Products, which would therefore afford you the status of a duly authorized and licensed End-User of MedMaster.
It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the security of and access to your licensed iPad Air or iPad mini by anyone other that you: (2) dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords issued to you; (3) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your account and password; and (4) promptly inform us of any need to deactivate a password or deactivate your iPad Air or iPad mini. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you store on your iPad Air or iPad mini or submit in connection with MedMaster, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using MedMaster.
This offer is void where prohibited and is limited to one per pre-paid two-year License. This offer may not be used for payment of pre-paid two-year License. This offer expires at Midnight on December 31, 2013.
1. Eligibility Requirements. (1) You must sign and agree to a non-cancelable minimum two-year License agreement for MedMaster; (2) you must prepay in full the first two-year MedMaster License fee in advance of receiving the $300.00 Apple Store Gift Card; and (3) you must accept the MedMaster End-User Software License Agreement (EULA) by clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button displayed upon your first access to MedMaster, which may be reviewed at: www.medmastermobile.com/eula.htm.
2. Giveaway Definition. Master Mobile Products will not give you a physical Apple iPad Air or iPad mini, but instead will give you at no charge, but subject to the terms of this Agreement, a $300.00 Apple Store Gift Card. You are free to redeem it for the entry-level iPad mini (currently priced at $299.00) or you may apply the Gift Card toward your purchase of any other Apple iPad or toward any Apple products.
3. Redemption. The $300.00 Apple Store Gift Card may only be redeemed toward the purchase of any Apple products at any domestic Apple Retail Store and not for cash.
4. Assignment. You shall not assign or purport to assign these terms or any interest herein, or any right hereunder, without our prior written consent. Any such assignment without our prior written consent shall be null and void, and of no effect.
5. Headings. Headings and section numbers in these terms are for convenient reference only and do not define or limit the provisions and shall not be used to interpret or construe the provisions of these terms.
Attorneys’ Fees. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs shall be awarded to the prevailing party in litigation involving breach, compliance, enforcement or interpretation of these terms.
6. Controlling Law and Severability. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In the event of a dispute hereunder, such dispute must be exclusively adjudicated in the courts located in San Bernardino County, California, USA, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. The prevailing party in such dispute shall be awarded its attorneys’ fees and costs. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of MedMaster must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises or it shall be forever barred.
7. Complete Agreement; Governing Language. Unless otherwise specified herein, this constitutes the entire agreement between you and Master Mobile Products with respect to your receipt of the $300.00 Apple Store Gift Card, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Master Mobile Products. The original version of the Agreement is in English. To the extent there are conflicts between the English version and any other language version, the English version will control. Master Mobile Products reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time.