Why should you choose OpenEMR to manage your practice?
OpenEMR is an integrated electronic health record system and medical practice management application, available via free “open source” licensing. It features a fully integrated electronic health record and practice management features, including scheduling and electronic billing.
To meet “Meaningful Use” requirements, the team spent over 18 months improving and extending OpenEMR, and as of August 18, 2011, OpenEMR passed certification at the 100% level, and is a certified ONC-ATB Ambulatory EHR by 2011-2012 requirements.
Why should you choose MI2 for your OpenEMR Support and Hosting?
Medical Information Integration participates as one of the leaders & contributors to the OpenEMR open source project. We have extensive experience implementing and maintaining and customizing OpenEMR for medical management operations as well as clients including various specialties and ambulatory clinical settings.
Things to consider when deciding to partner with Medical Information Integration for OpenEMR services:
- You’ll get solutions that are cost effective: Paying for our time and talent, not our overhead costs
- We are some of the foremost contributors to the OpenEMR project, internationally
- Our history touches practically all aspects of the Medical Care industry; from managed care & payer operations, to a physician who runs a full-time urgent care clinic
- We have a proven process that includes:
- Analyzing your needs
- Installing, configuring and customizing the software
- Converting data and/or paper files to the new system
- Training your staff
- Providing continued support
- We offer superior customization services thanks to our deep involvement in the OpenEMR project
- Our customers receive additional peace of mind thanks to our robust stance regarding security, patches & releases
- We offer customizable modules that extend OpenEMR, essential to achieving meaningful use:
- Automated Lab Interfaces
- Full Patient Portal
- We offer services for Medical Practice website development, Portal integration & Security