MI2 has been instrumental in the development of OpenEMR and are the EXPERTS in providing services, support and setup of OpenEMR, the open source electronic medical record software.
MI2 provides customized electronic medical record services that include set up of OpenEMR software (Modular Certified for Ambulatory Care), hosting, support, Lab Exchange, E-Prescribing along with other services that help the physician’s office become paperless and more efficient.
To be considered, complete the reseller questionnaire and email to [email protected] and we will contact you with more information.
Reseller’s for Medical Information Integration
Medical Information Integration is actively seeking qualified resellers to sell and support our services.
- Established Healthcare IT business professional(s)
- Minimum 2 years in business and provide references
- Must “buy in” one hosted instance to be used for demos and training
- Must be able to perform demos and training (after initial training)
- Annual requirement of 10 contracts per year
Compensation and Rewards:
- 33% Commission on first 3 installations (Setup fees), then Commission is 50%.
- If reseller provides Tier 1 Support – will receive 50% of Support Fees.
- Other Services and software can be marked up off our current price list to provide additional income to reseller
- Custom reports/documents, file conversions and 3rd party interfaces can be marked up to provide additional income.
- You will have priority helpdesk access after first 3 sales.
Download the MI2-Questions-Prospective-Resellers